Open Call: minus20degree 2020 – art and architecture festival
- sound art
- land art.
- platform for art that is radical, provocative and founded
- m20d is independent, thus does not need to please or go easy on the audience.
The main material is the landscape and all it can offer combined with electronic media, performance and installations. As landscape elements m20d can provide, rivers, mountain tops, ski slopes and forests. Hopefully there is plenty of snow as material or backdrop for your artwork. The art works should be as ephemeral as the snow.
- Artist fee € 1.000,-
- Production budget up to € 750,-
- Travel budget of up to €400,-
- Up to 6 nights’ accommodation (arrangements for longer stays can be made)
- Support from the team throughout the Festival
- Technical support
- Professional documentation of the work
Am Hammerrain 152