Strathclyde Chancellor’s Fellow in Journalism, Media and Communication (248114)
Are you looking for a move to a research-intensive department in one of the UK, nay the world’s, best cities?
Then you might be interested in this Chancellor’s Fellowship in Journalism, Media and Communication at the University of Strathclyde in Glasgow.
- The post is FTE 1 full time, open ended (flexible working considered) and falls within the Salary Range: £36,261 - £58,089*
- This appointment is part of our Strathclyde Global Talent Programme, recruiting excellent staff in areas of strategic importance.
- You can find out more about Journalism, Media and Communication at Strathclyde, including our research themes, by clicking here: https://www.strath.ac.uk/research/subjects/journalismmediacommunication/
- Fuller details and instructions on how to apply are on the Strathclyde website: https://strathvacancies.engageats.co.uk The post number is 248114.
- Informal enquiries can be addressed to our Director of Research Professor Karen Boyle