Integration: Applying Art and Science
Theme: “Integration: Applying Art and Science” is based on research and artistic works by women through transdisciplinary and interdisciplinary connections between the technical sciences and other applied sciences that influence new media art. The main goal of this conference is to provide a platform for the exchange of ideas and experiences emerging from the intersection of science and applied art. Emphasis is placed on the various aspects of the mutual benefits of the integration and interaction between science and media arts.
Now accepting submissions for papers, installations, demonstrations, sound art/concert works and workshops.
- Paper/Extended Abstract Deadline: October 15, 2019
- Installation/Demonstrations Deadline: October 15, 2019
- Workshop Proposal Deadline: October 30, 2019
- Performance/Concert Works Deadline: October 30, 2019
- Notifications of Acceptance: November 2019
Join us February 5-7, 2020 for the AWMAS 2020 Conference. This conference brings together female innovators, scientists, researchers, engineers, media and sonic artists to delve into leading-edge topics in media arts and sciences. AWMAS will be held at the University of California, Santa Barbara.