- the open call addresses young international curators (not older than 40 years)
- predominantly living and working outside germany
- studio visits and meetings with professionals in frankfurt are an important part of the program.
- networking opportunities will be offered
- a public lecture or workshop can be held while the residence
- the curatorial resident will be fully funded by the city of frankfurt, covering travel expenses and a per diem of 1000€/month.
- if necessary, we can also assist in obtaining a visa. he/she will be hosted in a fully equipped studio apartment at basis e.v. in the heart of frankfurt.
february 1 – march 31, 2020
october 6, 2019 midnight (gmt +2)
until october 31, 2019